Virtual Open House
February 7-8, 2022
Interested in training at the Stella Adler Studio of Acting in New York or the Art of Acting Studio in Los Angeles? Attend our upcoming Virtual Open House running nightly from February 7-8, 2022. Take free classes and hear from current students and faculty over Zoom. This open house will be catered towards actors interested in the Professional Conservatory programs or Summer Intensives.
Attend as much or as little as your schedule permits. Can only join us for one evening? No problem. Want to attend both evenings for the full Conservatory experience? Happy to have you with us!
- Studio Overview & Discussion – Hear from Artistic Director Tom Oppenheim (grandson of Stella Adler) as he discusses the history, mission and core beliefs of the Stella Adler Studio of Acting and Art of Acting Studio. Faculty and staff will also discuss the studio’s various programming.
- Free Workshops – Get a taste of the studio’s world-class training with free workshops each night. Past classes have included acting technique, on-camera, and scene work!
- Student Q & A – Meet with current conservatory students who can answer your questions about studying at the Stella Adler Studio of Acting in New York or the Art of Acting Studio in Los Angeles.
The times are in Eastern Time Zone (NYC) and will be on Zoom.
- Monday, February 7th (7-9pm ET) – To kick off the open house, the first event will be “Meet the Studio” a discussion with Tom Oppenheim and the staff. Following that event will be a special Monologue Coaching Workshop with Director of Professional Development Melissa Maxwell.*
- Tuesday, February 8th (7-9:30pm ET) – This evening will be a Question and Answer session with current conservatory students and faculty. Ask them anything! We will end the evening with a special Acting Technique Master Class with instructor Jane Fleiss.*
*classes are tentatively scheduled and are subject to chang
Reserve Your Spot: This event is FREE (no cost)! Due to limited space each night, reservations are required. Students must be at least 18 years of age and absolutely proficient in the English language in order to participate. RSVP using form below or by Clicking Here.